- 16MP primary camera (f/2.0 Aperture, 1.12 µm Pixels) with high speed autofocus technology (PDAF), Electronic (EIS) and Optical (OIS) stabilization technologies and 8MP front facing camera,Corning's Gorilla Glass 4
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with full HD (401 ppi) 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution; ceramic-coated fingerprint Scanner (<0.2 seconds)
- OxygenOS based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 operating system with 2.2GHz + 1.6GHz Kryo Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad core processor, 14nm FinFET technology, Adreno 530 GPU, 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory (UFS 2.0 Flash Storage) and dual nano-SIM dual-standby (4G+4G) with NFC enabled and reversible type-C connector
- 3,000 mAh lithium-polymer battery (non-removable) powered by state-of-the-art Dash Charge technology (replenish over 60% of the battery within 30 minutes)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Review from dpreview.com
The Economic Times- "Its finally the flagship killer that we have been waiting for."
The Indian Express- ?The OnePlus 3, at the moment, appears to be a serious flagship killer as the brand has always intended its smartphones to be."
The Times of India- ?the OnePlus 3 is still one of the best Android handsets you can get right now in its price bracket, even if it's a tad steep.?
NDTV Gadgets 360- ?Gadgets 360 rates the phone a strong 9/10.?
Indian Express- ?A stylish smartphone with what is arguably one of the best Android cameras available at the moment. It is a flagship in every sense."
FoneArena - ?OnePlus is back with a bang. It offers better than flagship specs at an incredible price. The OnePlus 3 is one of the best smartphones of 2016 without doubt.?
India Today -?The Built quality of the phone is absolutely exquisite.?
GQ-? Dash charging is actually a big deal.?
Digit.in - "The OnePlus 3 can indeed juice up one day of battery life in 30 minutes flat".
|Product||OnePlus 3||Samsung Galaxy S7||Apple iPhone 6S Plus||LG G5||HTC 10|
|Customer Price||Rs. 27,999||Rs. 48,900||Rs. 51,000||Rs. 52,990||Rs. 52,990|
|Processor||Snapdragon 820 (up to 2.2 GHz)||Exynos 8890||A9 Chip||Snapdragon 820 (up to 2.1 GHz)||Snapdragon 820 (up to 2.2 GHz)|
|GPU||Adreno 530 GPU||Mali - T880 MP12||M9 motion coprocessor||Adreno 530 GPU||Adreno 530 GPU|
|Internal Memory||64GB (UFS 2.0 Flash)||32GB||16GB||32GB||32GB|
|RAM||6GB LPDDR4 RAM||4GB LPDDR4 RAM||2GB||4GB LPDDR4 RAM||4GB LPDDR4 RAM|
|Camera||Rear: 16 MP Sony IMX 298 (F/2.0) Front: 8 MP Sony IMX179 (F/2.0)||Rear: Dual Pixel 12.0 MP (F/1.7) Front: CMOS 5.0 MP (F/1.7)||Rear: 12 MP (F/2.2) Front: 5 MP (F/2.2)||Rear: 16 MP Front: 8 MP||Rear: 12 MP (F/1.8) Front: 5MP HTC UltraPixel 2|
|Battery||3,000 mAh Li-Po||3,000 mAh Li-Ion||2750 mAH, Li-ion Battery||2,800 mAh Li-Ion (Removable)||3,000 mAh Li-Ion|
|Quick Charge||Dash Charge (A day's power in half an hour)||Quick Charge 3.0||No||Quick Charge 3.0||Quick Charge 3.0|
|SIM||Dual SIM-Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)||Dual SIM-Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)||Single Nano-SIM||Dual SIM-Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes (unlocks in||Yes (unlocks in >0.2 sec)||Yes (unlocks in >0.2 sec)||Yes (unlocks in >0.2 sec)||Yes (unlocks in >0.2 sec)|
|Finish||Space Grade Anodized Aluminum Unibody||3D Glass; Curved Metal Alloy Unibody||7000 Series Aluminum Unibody||Modular Design; Metal Alloy Body||Aluminium Unibody|
|OS||OxygenOS (Android Marshmallow v6.0.1)||TouchWiz (Android Marshmallow v6.0)||Apple iOS 9||Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)||Android 6 with HTC Sense|
|Display||5.5-inch 1080p Optic AMOLED||5.1 inch, Quad HD, Super AMOLED||5.5 inch, Retina HD display with 3D Touch||5.3-inch Quad HD Display||5.2 inch Quad HD|
|Weight||158 g||152 g||192 g||159 g||161 g|
|USB Cable||USB 2.0, Type-C (Reversible Connector)||Micro-USB v2.0 (non-reversible port cable)||Lightning to USB Cable||USB 3.0, Type-C (Reversible Connector)||USB 3.0, Type-C (Reversible Connector)|
|Item Weight||159 g|
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 0.7 x 15.3 cm|
|Item model number||OnePlus 3|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot|
|Connectivity technologies||GSM, EDGE, 4G LTE|
|Special features||Dual SIM, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, Fingerprint sensor, Hall sensor, Accelerometor, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, eCompass, E-mail|
|Other camera features||8 MP|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Battery Power Rating||3000|
|Whats in the box||OnePlus 3, Screen Protector (pre-applied), Dash Charge Type-C Cable, Dash Charge Adapter, SIM Tray Ejector and Quick Start Guide|
|Date First Available||30 September 2016|