- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 4 custom Kryo cores, 2.15Ghz, 14nm FinFET process, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB SmartSLC internal memory, Dual SIM (nano+nano), VoLTE & 4G+
- Android v6.0.1 with Google Now launcher, 3500mAh high density Li-Ion Battery
- 13MP large pixel (1.34µm) primary camera with Hybrid autofocus (PDAF&CAF), 4K video recording, slow-motion capture (120fps), Time-lapse, Live Filters, Auto HDR. 8MP Front facing Camera with large pixel (1.4µm)
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 441 ppi pixel density
- Matte Black Stealth Case available in the box
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Digit - #1 Mid-range smartphone of 2016 ? ?Lenovo Z2 Plus beat all of the best scores that we had in our database?
BGR - #1 Value for money smartphone of 2016 ? ?Lenovo Z2 Plus was really a dream come true ? a power packed, no-nonsense smartphone with flagship specs?
The Indian Express - #1 Mid-range smartphone of 2016 ? ?A very capable device?
News18 ? Among top 5 Android phones under Rs. 20,000 in 2016
Gizbot ? Among the best battery life smartphones of 2016
iGyaan ? Among the top smartphones under Rs. 20,000 in 2016
|OS||Android, v6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Item Weight||150 g|
|Product Dimensions||14.2 x 0.8 x 6.9 cm|
|Item model number||Lenovo Z2 Plus|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi Hotspot, Ant+|
|Connectivity technologies||FDD LTE (1,2,3,4,5,7,8)|TDD-LTE (38, 39, 40, 41)|WCDMA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 Mhz)|GSM/EDGE (850,900,1800,1900 Mhz)|Dual Band Wifi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)|BLE 4.1|Ant+|
|Special features||Fingerprint sensor; Pedometer; Ant+; U-touch button; Glonass GPS|
|Other camera features||Rear:13 MP, 1.34µm pixel, 4K recording, slow motion recording at 120 and 240 fps. Front: 8 MP, 1.4µm pixel|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Battery Power Rating||3500|
|Whats in the box||Handset, Travel Adapter, USB Type C Cable, Matte Black Stealth Case, Manual and SIM Ejector PIN|
|Date First Available||16 January 2017|